This plugin helps to create a photo gallery for your website. This plugin display images as a thumbnail on a webpage or a blog. A lightbox / popup window will display the full size image on clicking the thumbnail.
This plugin helps to create responsive photo gallery for your webpage (pages, post, sidebar or footer). This plugin display images as a thumbnail and a lightbox / popup window will display the full size image on clicking the thumbnail. There are various features in the popup window such as slideshow navigate to previous/next image, close the popup box etc.
It is very easy to install and simple to use. Main steps are:
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Create the gallery using the ‘Add Media’ button.
- Enter the ‘shortcode’ or widget where you want place the gallery (pages, posts, sidebar or footer)
How to Install – Click here
Main features are:
- Can add multiple galleries in one page.
- Show/hide thumbnail title
It is possible to customise the display features to synchronise with the look and feel of your website. The customisation features include:
- can set the height and width of thumbnails
- can set border colour, background colour and border width to thumbnail
- can add padding and margin to thumbnail
- can display title/captions for thumbnails
- can set number of characters to be displayed in the thumbnail captions
- can set captions font size