How to add CSV files content to the sidebar/ footer as the widget
- Please check the link below to find how to install the plugin. [ Url : http://www.pearlbells.co.uk/install-csv-to-webpage/ ] and follow the steps 1 – 8.
- After successfully installing the plugin. Select Appearance->Widgets as show below.
- Please drag and drop the ‘CSV to Responsive tables’ widget to the available sidebar or footer location as show below.
- Please enter the ‘Title’ and the ‘filename’
- Enter the column numbers that need to sort as shown above. (Above example will sort the second and third columns). Leave the sort text field blank if you do not want to sort any columns.
- Click ‘save’ button.
- Hope you find this tutorial helpful. Please leave a reply if you have any queries or suggestions. Please click here if you would like to make a donation.